Marz Summer 2016 5e Variant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, and Kobolds born?
– Dwarves are dug/chipped/excavated from stone, veins of ore, etc. They appear to be young adults when they are revealed.
– Elves awake from sleeping under the stars in forested grow domes. They appear to be young adults when they awake.
– Hobbits are discovered as infants in domestic settings, such as cupboards.
– Kobolds are hatched in large clutches that grow in ceremonial incubation vats. Fun fact: Kobolds molt!
- Do Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, and Kobolds defecate or urinate?
No, they don’t have the organs to do so. Their biology is more efficient at utilizing food for energy, and—oh yeah—their magical.
- How did giant ants end up on Marz?
It is told that the now-extinct, semi-mythological Humans brought them to Marz as an experiment, but that they were very small. Over the ages they grew in size as the result of low gravity and atmospheric pressure. They have also evolved pores in their exoskeleton that act like gills to filter sufficient oxygen for them to breathe. The average approximately 0.3 meters in length.
- If left on the surface of Marz at night, what will kill you first, asphyxiation or freezing?
Probably freezing. Water freezes at 0 C, and Marz can get down to negative 73 C!